Thursday, December 24, 2009

/k/interview: Polaris

After spending so many hours in so many days in so many years in /k/, I've come to recognize a few fixtures or respectable figures. These are the people that got /k/ mentioned in The Malaysian Insider.

Among all these people are the newsposters. Newsposters post news - good news, bad news, laughing out loud news. Among all these newsposters is Polaris.

If you lurk in /k/ long enough, you will notice Polaris posts all sorts of news whole day, particularly most in between 12am to 12pm. I follow Polaris's news threads religiously. Mostly because I don't newspaper and I'm bored. Yea, I'm bored most of the time. That's why I surf /k/.

Anyway, I finally got the courage to approach Polaris via private message in LYN. I asked if I can have an interview session with Polaris the legendary newsposter. Here's the reply:



I'm sad. :(

Thanks for the compliment anyway, Polaris.

No comments:

Post a Comment